Shea butter soap cleanses and maintains at the same time
Shea butter in soap – the plus for skin care
Plant based soaps produced in unrefined and cold processes retain the plants’ active ingredients best. Be that pure shea butter soap or a soap that partly contains shea butter – you do profit from its skin-maintaining effects.
- mild foaming: It is good for the skin and prevents irritation
- the rich shea butter provides moisture and fats the skin. So it returns to the skin what the contact with water takes from it. Washing bloats the skin and removes fats and moisture from it – but those are irreplaceable for the skin’s protective barrier against wind and weather, water, irritative agents and bacteria. Thanks to shea butter, the skin retains its natural balance.
- That prevents the skin from drying out, and keeps it soft and supple
- very suitable for dry, delicate or easily irritable skin
- also suitable for very frequent washing
You can find high-quality plant-based soaps produced by hand in unrefined cold processes, and without artificial colours, aromas or conservation agents, as pure shea butter soap or containing shea butter right here.